Saturday, December 14, 2013

A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a raised garden bed. Having established that I can, in fact, grow things in containers, I reckon that I can also grow things in raised beds--which, when you think about it, are really just great big containers with no bottoms. :)

A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a raised garden bed. Having established that I can, in fact, grow things in containers, I reckon that I can also grow things in raised beds--which, when you think about it, are really just great big containers with no bottoms. :)
A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a raised garden bed. Having established that I can, in fact, grow things in containers, I reckon that I can also grow things in raised beds--which, when you think about it, are really just great big containers with no bottoms. :)

Download whole gallery
Garden gate
Garden gate

Download whole gallery
Kitchen garden.
Kitchen garden.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment