Sunday, December 1, 2013

A bottle path for my garden. I love this idea!! Maybe I could find someone who has a lot of blue glass bottles!

A bottle path for my garden. I love this idea!! Maybe I could find someone who has a lot of blue glass bottles!
A bottle path for my garden.  I love this idea!!  Maybe I could find someone who has a lot of blue glass bottles!

Download whole gallery
J Garden Designer Collection Small Hipster Cross Body Shoulder Bag
J Garden Designer Collection Small Hipster Cross Body Shoulder Bag

Download whole gallery
Red Bottle Bottle Tree...wonder where the red bottles came from??? Anyone know?
Red Bottle Bottle Tree...wonder where the red bottles came from???  Anyone know?

Download whole gallery
Garden shed
Garden shed

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment